Speech Recognition Experts - Dragon Systems Reseller - Fully Trained Voice Enabling Engineers and Instructors on Staff
What Are the
- DragonDictate permits you to verbally control your
- DragonDictate allows you to dictate into ANY Windows
application. This includes Word and Word Perfect.
- DragonDictate requires discreet speech. This means that
a very slight pause (10th of a second or so) is required between each word.
- DragonDictate has robust 'voice marco' abilities. You
can have paragraphs of text associated with a 'voice macro'. You can also
control your application with 'voice macros'. (Voice macros are also available
in NaturallySpeaking Professional Edition)
- DragonDictate works well on a Pentium 133 MHZ with 32MB
- NaturallySpeaking comes in two versions, Personal and
Professional Editions. With either version you speak
in conversational continuous speech into Dragon's word processing program. Once
you have dictated your text, you then cut and paste your document into any
- NaturallySpeaking Personal Edition works well on a
Pentium 166 or Pentium 200 with 48MB of RAM.
- NaturallySpeaking Professional Edition also supports
robust voice macros.
Which Package Should I
If your goal is to solely
dictate original text, and you are well-handed (able to use your hands without
hesitation or difficulty) then NaturallySpeaking will
work very well for you.
If your needs are more varied. If you want to control other window applications
verbally, or if you want to control your computer completely by voice, then
DragonDictate is your ideal solution.
If you are still not sure which package is best for you then invest in
NaturallySpeaking Professional. This version comes with an upgraded version of
NaturallySpeaking along with a copy of
DragonDictate Classic Edition.
Copyright © 1996-2006 Software Maintenance, Inc. All Rights